What is Collagen?
Collagen is the most abundant protein constituting approximately 30% of total protein in the human body. Collagen is found primarily in the bones, skin, muscles and tendons where it forms a scaffold to provide strength.
What is Collawell® Collagen Hydrolysate Complex Powder?
Collawell Collagen Hydrolysate Complex Powder is a registered food- collagen supplement that contains collagen hydrolysate powder, hyaluronic acid and Vitamin C. Collawell Collagen Hydrolysate Complex Powder is sourced from Germany and certified Halal. It is a high-grade collagen drink ideal for improving and maintaining joints. Relief joints pain- knees pain, shoulder pain.
How Does Collawell® Hydrolysate Complex Powder help in maintaining joint health?
- Hydrolyzed Collagen provides a uniquely healthful amino acid profile to help maintain the structure of various connective tissues of the skin, bone, tendon and ligaments. 
- Hyaluronic Acid found abundantly in synovial fluid to maintain high fluid viscosity and the normal integrity of joint. 
- Vitamin C is a cofactor essential for collagen synthesis to increase the production of collagen in the body, as well as strengthen the collagen network.  Foods high in vitamin C, such as citrus fruit and vegetable, is well-known to reduce and fight inflammation.
Who is recommended to take Collawell® Collagen Hydrolysate Complex Powder?
- People with moderate to severe osteoarthritis
- Joints pain and inflammation especially at the knee, shoulder pain or back pain
- Elderly who experience various joints and hip pain in their joints
- People with shellfish allergy and need to avoid glucosamine
- Hashim, P. et al. (2015). Collagen in food and beverage industries. International Food Research Journal, 22(1), 1-8.
- Vincent, H.K. et al. (2013). Hyaluronic Acid (HA) Viscosupplementation on Synovial Fluid Inflammation in Knee Osteoarthritis: A Pilot Study. The Open Orthopaedics Journal, 7:378-384.
- Boyera, N. et al. (1998). Effect of vitamin C and its derivatives on collagen synthesis and cross-linking by normal human fibroblasts. International Journal of Cosmetic Science, 20(3):151-158.
- Collagen Hydrolysate 9740 mg
- Hyaluronic acid 60 mg
- Vitamin C 100 mg
Registration number (Msia) : MAL 15055021NC
What is the recommended dosage?
Adult: 1 sachet (10g) daily, mix with water, juice or milk
COLLAWELL® ingredients are certified Halal by the following Halal Board:
Collagen Hydrolysate is certified Halal by the Islamic Centre Aachen, Germany. Click to view the certificate.
Click to view FAQs.