Buy 2 COLLAWELL Cal-D Collagen Plus Powder 30s Free COLLAWELL Collagen Hydrolysate Complex Powder 7 sachets
What you will get :
- 2 boxes of COLLAWELL Cal-D Collagen Plus Powder 30s
- 1 box of COLLAWELL Collagen Hydrolysate Complex Powder 7 sachets for FREE
What is Calcium, Vitamin K and Vitamin D?
Calcium is a mineral that plays an important role in the body such as building bones, muscle contraction and blood clotting. About 99% of the calcium is stored in the bones and teeth. Mainly calcium found in calcium rich foods- milk, green leafy vegetables and fortified bread Vitamin K is a group of fat-soluble vitamins that is important for blood clotting, bone metabolism and regulating blood calcium. Vitamin D is a fat-soluble vitamin that promotes calcium absorption in the gut.
What is Collawell® Cal-D Collagen Plus Powder?
Collawell Cal-D Collagen Plus Powder is a registered food- collagen/ calcium supplement that contains collagen hydrolysate powder, calcium, Vitamin D3 and Vitamin K2. Ideal for maintaining joints or bone health.
How Does Collawell® Cal-D Collagen Plus Powder help in maintaining joint and bone health?
- Collagen Hydrolysate is the source of amino acid profile that is important for the structure of various connective tissues of the skin, bone, tendon and ligaments.
- Collagen Hydrolysate helps the production of Type II collagen and proteoglycans in the extracellular matrix of cartilage by accumulating in the cartilage tissue .
- Calcium Lactate provides 200mg of calcium, which is important for bones structure and muscle contraction. Unlike calcium carbonate, calcium lactate is readily absorbed and does not require additional stomach acid for proper absorption.
- Combination of calcium and vitamin D3 has shown a significant effect in preventing bone density loss in older adults.
- Vitamin D3 has shown nearly twice as effective at increasing Vitamin D status compared to Vitamin D2.
- Vitamin K2 plays a huge role in the metabolism of calcium. It activates the calcium-binding actions, which help to build and maintain bones.[5,6[
Who is recommended to take Collawell® Cal-D Collagen Plus Powder?
- People with moderate to severe osteoarthritis
- People with low bone mass/ osteoporosis
- Improve joints and hip pain and inflammation at the joints- knee pain
- Elderly who lacks calcium intake
- People who want to be flexible during sports or yoga
- Sportsperson who wants to increase their bone mass.
- Collagen Hydrolysate 5000 mg
- Calcium Lactate 1500 mg
- Vitamin D3 500 IU
- Vitamin K2 60 mcg
Registration number (Msia) : MAL 20066060NC
What is the recommended dosage?
Adult: 1 sachet (10g) daily, mix with water, juice or milk
COLLAWELL® ingredients are certified Halal by the following Halal Board:
Collagen Hydrolysate is certified Halal by the Islamic Centre Aachen, Germany. Click to view the certificate.
- Hashim, P. et al. (2015). Collagen in food and beverage industries. International Food Research Journal, 22(1), 1-8.
- Clark, K.L. et al. (2008) 24-Week study on the use of collagen hydrolysate as a dietary supplement in athletes with activity-related joint pain. Current Medical Research and Opnion, 24(5): 1485-1496.
- Sunyecz JA. The use of calcium and vitamin D in the management of osteoporosis. Therapeutics and clinical risk management. 2008;4(4), 827–836. https://doi.org/10.2147/tcrm.s3552
- Lehmann U et al. Bioavailability of vitamin D(2) and D(3) in healthy volunteers, a randomized placebo-controlled trial. J Clin Endocrinol Metab. 2013;98(11):4339-4345. doi:10.1210/jc.2012-4287
- Shearer, MJ et al. Vitamin K nutrition, metabolism, and requirements: current concepts and future research. Advances in nutrition (Bethesda, Md.), 2012:3(2), 182–195. https://-doi.org/10.3945/an.111.001800
- Misra D et al. Vitamin K de‑ciency is associated with incident knee osteoarthritis. The American journal of medicine, 2013;126(3), 243-248. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.amjmed.2012.10.011
Visit www.collawell.com.my for more information.